Ben Reed is a Small Groups Pastor at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, CA, where he also serves on the lead team of the international Small Group Network. Ben is the Author of “Starting Small: The Ultimate Small Group Blueprint.”
Ben answers the following questions below in this exciting interview…
- What drew you to small groups ministry?
- What are the best ways to promote small groups from the pulpit?
- What advice would you give when it comes to recruiting more leaders?
- What are some things to avoid when starting a small group ministry?
- Have you found any new approaches that inspire people embrace to authentic connection?
- What are the top things you are doing now to prepare for fall small group ministry this fall?