Three Seasons of Ministry: What I Wish I Had Known
Part 3: Sustaining
Steve Gladen has served as the Global Pastor of Small Groups at Saddleback Church since 1998. He oversees the strategic launch and development of over 7,000 adult small groups on multiple campuses. Steve has authored “Small Groups With Purpose,” which has translated into eight languages to date, and “Leading Small Groups With Purpose.” Steve is also the Founder of the Small Group Network (SGN) giving influence and oversight to all the SGN initiatives.
In part 3 of this 3 part “Group Talk” podcast series, host Carolyn Taketa interviews Steve on the following topics in this exciting interview about 5 things to pay attention to in each season of ministry.
- How to build a board of directors that can help navigate & sustain life & ministry
- How to pour into & equip other churches & leaders
- Learning to trust, yet verify
- How to be aware of tunnel vision
- How to stay hungry for the long haul
Just click the play button at the top of this post to enjoy this insightful discussion! To subscribe to our Group Talk Podcast, click HERE